A car speaks a lot about your lifestyle, your choices, and your overall personality. So it's important to choose a vehicle that suits your everyday needs and caters to your personality as well. At the end of the day, a lot of people dream of a Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, or Jaguar handsomely parked in their garage.
That dream is not distant any longer. With the option of used luxury cars available through reliable dealers and showrooms, the difference between old and new becomes negligible, except of course for the price. While many first time buyers may be unsure about the decision of buying a preowned luxury car or a new economy car with the same money, we give you a few factors to consider and decide where you would want to put down your hard earned money.
The foremost reason to buy a used luxury car over a new economy car is the simple fact you get more car for less money. You are getting a luxury car for the same price. Anyone who has ever driven a Mercedes E Class will tell you the experience is considerably more special than driving a Toyota, a Honda or a Hyundai. This is perhaps the most compelling of the best reasons to buy a used luxury car.
Cars lose value with each passing month and kilometre, but the steepest decline happens right away; some models can lose 40 percent or more of their value in the first year. After that, it doesn't depreciate quite as quickly. For example, over the four years you own the more economical car, you could see considerably more depreciation than you would over the four years you own the used luxury car.
- Advanced Safety Equipment
It's a fact, the vast majority of safety innovations we take for granted today in mainstream cars were introduced first in luxury cars. Seat belts, air bags, backup cameras, blind-spot monitors, rear cross traffic alert, smart cruise control, even keyless entry and push button start were featured on luxury cars first. In many cases, a four-year preowned old luxury car will offer more safety features than a brand new economy car at the same price.
- Leading Edge Comfort and Convenience features
Like safety equipment, many of the commonly accepted comfort and convenience features routinely found in mainstream cars these days debuted in luxury cars. The electric starter, automatic climate control, Bluetooth, GPS navigation, power windows, self-dimming headlights, power mirrors, and specifically tailored audio systems, all made their debuts as features on luxury cars. So, if you are looking to take advantage of tomorrow's best comfort and convenience features today, even a four-year old used luxury car can take you well into that realm.
- Driving a lesser car won't suit you
Once you've experienced the smoothness, power, and feature set of a good luxury car, it's very hard to drive a more economy-oriented automobile. You'll miss the comfortable ambience of the interior, the seamless power, the broad array of luxurious convenience features, and the exceptionally good feeling you get walking up to a luxury car when you're leaving with acquaintances.
While a second hand luxury car is a great option, doing your research and buying it from the right place is as important. Auto Hangar Advantage offers some unique advantages towards selecting the right car.
Auto Hangar Advantage has a well designed portal which helps to check every car online before finalising on it. Some of the portal features are
- A 360 showroom view
- A sophisticated parametric search to facilitate our customers in filtering their choice of car by make, model, price, age, etc.
- Various informative widgets / sections that inform about the latest inventory and upcoming additions
- A recommendation feature that allows customers to save their preferences and also have the portal automatically inform them whenever a new car, matching their saved preferences is added to the inventory.
- An informative car details page that provides all the necessary information about each car in the inventory thereby assisting customers in their buying decision.
- High resolution photo gallery of each car shot by professional photographers to aid customers in experiencing the actual look and feel of the product.
- An interior 360 view of each car that gives detailed information about the interior of the car and the associated features and accessories.
- Facility to book a car online by using net banking, credit card or debit card by the means of our integrated payment gateway.
- Provision to add a car to a wish list so that customers can think over and make a buying decision at their own pace without the need to research the entire inventory again and again.
- There is an immediate car compare feature to get a preliminary comparison between up to 3 cars based on their price, age, kms driven, fuel type, transmission type etc.
- There is an alert and notification feature for customers so that they are informed about all the stages of their purchase right from booking to delivery.